The focus is on the new PCT (Precision Contacting Test Handler).
The PCT Precision Contacting Test handler is an inline 19” rack-type handler for performing in-circuit tests and functional tests on PCBs and Hybrids that are routed through the handler on transport belts. Its functionality lies in the fact that it can adjust the top and bottom fixture towards the board layout by alignment on fiducials. It is a compact test hanlder that is intended to precise contact small test pads down to 200µm diameter. It has a high pin count interfacing towards the movable top and bottom fixtures making it suitable for various types of testers.
- Automatic in-line ICT, Flash and Functional Test handler
- Single stage, dual stage and double sided contacting
- Independent top and bottom fixture alignment XYR based on closed loop fiducial alignment
- Alignment is done in practical test position, right before contacting, minimizing the movements of the product after measurement
of the fiducials providing maximum positioning accuracy
- High precision press mechanism
- Well suitable for fine pitch applications
- Easy fixture exchange
- Drive Force 10 kN/15kN
- Automatic width adjustment
- Programmable stop positions for pitching of the product in transport direction
- Fixture identification by RFID, allowing programmable head positions
In addition to the PCT handler, IPTE will be showing a Magazine Line Loader with AIV interface, an Easy Test handler and other board handling equipment in the Future Packaging line powered by Fraunhofer.
Come and visit us in Hall 5, Booth 434
We´re looking forward to see you.