The depaneling system SpeedRouter is developed for high-volume depaneling for production lines with short cycle time.
The SpeedRouter features fast product change-over through the exchange of a product-specific gripper.
Routers and/or saw blades are at hand and guarantee an optimal depaneling of the PCB.
- High speed, low stress separation process
- Short cycle times due to reduced handling times
- Centring of panel in the gripper for high-precision cutting contours
- Automatic router bit change with 25-fold magazine
- Automatic switch between milling and sawing spindle within a cutting sequence
- Multi level use of router bits for increase of lifetime
- Change-over within less than 60 seconds
- Intuitive and user friendly HMI (TS1)
- Edge belt, Flat belt and shuttle systems for outfeed
- Sawblade breakage check with vibration sensor
- Pass/Fail board sorting onto NIO flatbelt or box
- 1D/2D Code Reader
- Twin Spindle holder (Sawing and Routing with automatic switch over)
- NC controlled C-axis
- AOI system for measurement of cut quality
- Single PCB presence check in the gripper