News & Events

New facility for IPTE Platzgummer

In the first quarter of 2014 IPTE Platzgummer GmbH will move. The primarily facility at Karlsfeld near Munich equates not more the requirements of a modern, innovative and growing high tech company concerning space and infrastructure. IPTE Platzgummer will be one of the first companies using the new Intaurus project at Dachau. The construction will be finished in the first quarter of 2014. With link roads to the state roads B304 and B471 as well as the Highways BAB 92 and BAB 99 the new facility is located central.

IPTE Platzgummer GmbH in the Karlsfeld/Munich metropolitan area is a specialist company focusing on the design and construction of customer-specific assembly systems and machines. The clients are German and international subcontracting partners to the car, metal and packing industries. In the last couple of years the company's revenues have reached about 10 million euros. IPTE Platzgummer GmbH is now fully integrated into the IPTE FA group. The first 80% of the company was taken over in 2008, the remaining 20% was acquired in 2011 according to contract with the former owners.

Picture by courtesy of INTAURUS Grundbesitz GmbH & Co.KG, München.


SearchMenu