The MWS Workstation is designed to allow manual interventions on passing PCBs. The unit mainly consists of three transport sections, each section 500 mm long.
The operator --while sitting at the table-- allows the next PCB to enter the workstation. When the PCB has come to a standstill, he/she performs the manual actions. When work is completed on the PCB, the operator gives the command to export the PCB. The work cycle for the next PCB then repeats itself.
The MWS Workstation integrates easily in a fully automated SMEMA-compatible test environment.
- Modular concept
- Edge conveyor or flat belt
- Single or dual belt work platform
- Upgradeable system to suit increasing production needs
- Lean design - optimized footprint
- User friendly interface - LCD touch screen
- Easy configuration
- Integrated diagnostic tool
- Welded steel frame